Wouldn't it be nice to feel carefree all the time?
With so many choices for period care, you sure can. Besides tampons and pads, you can also use a menstrual cup. The Furuize is the best in its class.
Why you'll love it
Premium design and leakproof
It is comfortable, leakproof and easy to use. You may wear it for up to 12 hours to carry on your daily activities with no worries.
Comfortable and safe
Comfort and safety are most important when it comes to choosing a cup. You want medical-grade silicone because it is soft, flexible, durable, safe and FDA cleared. It is odourless, BPA-free, non-toxic, and hypoallergenic. You can reuse it for up to 10 years.
Light to Normal Flow
First-Time Cup User
Normal to Heavy Flow
Low to Mid Cervix
Care & cleaning
- Boil your new cup for 2-5 minutes before your first use.
- Wash your cup with gentle soap before insertion and after removal.
- Make sure you clean those four holes at the top of your cup.
- When your period is over, clean your cup with a gentle soap or diluted vinegar (10% vinegar, 90% water).
- Store it in the cotton bag.